New rules will have to be followed to enter the state farm park from 21st June 2021. If a person is not feeling healthy by himself then he should not go to the State farm park.
All these rules will apply to those people who work in State Farm Park or want to go to State Farm Park for some work.
State Farm Park Rules
- The person who has got the last dose of Covid-19 vaccine and it has been more than 2 weeks, then the person who has gone will be called fully vaccinated.
- For those who are fully vaccinated, it is optional to wear a mask and maintain social distance in the State Farm park premises.
- Persons who are feeling the symptoms of covid-19, such persons should not enter the park premises or those who have not reported yet should also not enter the State Farm Park premises.
- Persons who have not been fully vaccinated and are standing in a line or in a place where there are more than two people, at such times they will have to follow face mask and social distancing.
- Once the number of people entering the pool according to his capacity, after that no one will be allowed to enter the pool until the space is vacant.
- The beach house and swimming pool will be counted together for the purpose of monitoring. Both the places will not be counted separately.
- As the occupancy is limited, the entry to the house will be first come, first served and all will be monitored by the security agency.
State Farm Park and Pool Hours 2021
|State Farm park||Pool Timing||Court Office and Mini Golf Timing Hours|
|State Farm Park will open 7 days a week from 8 am to 7 pm||Pool July 1 to August 16|
1. Lap Swimming Timings from 8 am to 10 am 7 days a week.
2. Open Swimming Timings from 10 AM to 8 PM, 7 days a week
|June 1 – August 16|
1. Sunday through Thursday open 8 am – 9 pm
2. Friday and Saturday open 8 am – 10 pm
|August 16 – September 6||August 16 – September 6|
|1. Saturday and Sunday – Open Swimming 10 am – 8 pm||1. Saturday and Sunday from 8 am – 9 pm|
|2. Monday through Friday – Open Swimming from 4 – 8 pm||2. Monday through Friday from 4 pm – 9 pm|
|3. Labor Day (September 6) – Open Swimming 10 am – 8 pm||3. Labor Day (September 6) from 8 am – 9 pm|
Rules for entering the park
- It is mandatory to have a photo ID at the time of admission, for those who are above 16 years of age.
- All visitors can use their current park card (non-employees) for entry and those who are working employees can enter through their employee card (Farm identification badge).
- If you have given your current card for renewal then you can login with the given renewal receipt.
- State Farm Park will be open 7 days a week from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm from May 3.
- First come first serve policy will be applicable for admission and all will be monitored keeping in view the security.
Health and Safety Protocols
The entire park and pool will be cleaned regularly. Cleanliness will be closely monitored.
The beach house will also be cleaned regularly. Cleanliness is essential everywhere.
Special care will be taken to clean mini-golf and athletic equipment before each use.
Cleaning of restrooms, athletic courts, and high touch surfaces will be done as per local and CCD guidelines.
Rules for Guests
- Only two guests can accompany an employee or retiree.
- All Guests Need to Know the State Farm Park Guest Policy.
- Guest’s Responsibility will be on Employed and retiree as per State Farm Park Guest Policy.
- If any person is found violating the policies of the park, then he can be banned from entering the park permanently by the park.
- The time of entry to the park has been kept separately for the guest which is as follows.
Timing for Guests
Sunday through Thursday
Before 4:00 p.m. – 2 guests per employee/retiree, After 4:00 p.m. – 2 guests or a family unit per employee/retiree
Before 4:00 p.m. – NO GUESTS, After 4:00 p.m. – 2 guests or a family unit per employee/retiree
(not per cardholder)
Pool Closing Rules
- If contaminants or dirt in the water are found in the pool, the pool can be closed for 8 to 10 hours.
- Even after changing the water of the pool, if any substance is found in its water that can cause damage to the human skin, then in such a situation the pool can be closed until the problem is solved.
- You will be informed about the closure of the pool from time to time and you can also get it by calling the helpline number.
- Additional communications will be available at the State Farm Park Help line no. at 309-766-1699.
Facilities Available at State Farm Park
- You will get the facility of locker rooms in State Farm Park.
- Food facility will also be available to you during the day, so that you do not need to go anywhere to eat.
State farm Park kettering Ohio
State Farm Park Links
also read :-
What is Personal loan? How to apply?
No, you can’t adjust pre-set furniture to your liking.
Only 2 guests can take with them.
If you don’t follow your park policy, you can be permanently banned from the park.